This is a Microprocessor based sophisticated and smart “Dry Bath-heating Block Incubator” with digital display, designed to be suitable in any kind of laboratory. It is realized with reliable electronics, high mechanical precision. This Dry bath Incubator can replace Water Bath because its temperature uniformity is batter then water bath as well as there is no need of pouring water, sock proof and required installation area is very less as compare to water bath as well as power consumption is very low (65Watts) as compare to water bath (1000-1500Watts). User can run “DRY BATH INCUBATOR” on Home UPS/Inverter because starting consumption is 65Watts and after achieving required temperature its consume 20 to 25Watts only.
Model No. : 474
Block Size :
- 1> 0.2ml X 32 Well Block, 2> 0.5 ml X 32 Well Block 3>1.5/2 mL X 24 Well Block
- 4> 5 mL Tube X 24 Well Block, 5> 1.5/2mlX12+ 0.2mlX8 + 0.5mlX8 Well Block
The key features that make this instrument unique are :
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor based system.
- It’s Work on 220Vac power Supply.
- 16X2 Line LCD Display for better visualization.
- A 5 keys membrane keyboard, simple to use and less damageable than a normal keyboard in case of contact with liquid solutions.
- Desire Temperature setting through menu (Temp. Setting Range: 30°C to 80° C with step size 1° C)
- Desire Timer setting through menu(Timer Setting Range: 0 to 250 Minute with step size 1 Minute)
- Memory to save Set Temperature and Timer and retain after Switch-off instrument.
- Protection with Sensor Failure.
- Over Temperature protection with alarm.
- Precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature, its linearity and sensitivity is very high.
- Normally Dry Block Incubator takes 5-10 Minutes to stabilized temperature, however it will vary according to measuring environment condition, supply voltage etc.
Technical Data :
- Power Consumption: 220VAc/0.3Amp (65Watts)
- Temperature variation : ±1°C from Set point.
- Temp. Setting range: 37°C ± 1°C. (Adjustable range 30°C to 80°C)
- Temp. Sensor: Solid State Electronic Temperature sensor for high accuracy and linearity.
- Cabinet: Top Cover: ABS Plastic Body . Bottom: ABS Plastic Body.